Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight addiction


I AM TOTALLY INTO TWILIGHT.
i have completed two books within three days.lol..bravo shen for a person who doesn't read books often..wakakkaa...
and
i ended up buying twilight book thanks to him again. he coerced me...wakaka.
but definitely one of my best buy book.
i could not stop reading the book the moment i started. love how the story revovles around the vampire boy and the chief's daughter....
and i definitely can't wait for the movie though i hate the date it was released...
guess that what i am now for the current two weeks.

ultra nerd.


lying on the bed reading books.lol..but nerds are the super in-trend right now for sure
lol...
and twilight is super duper cool.
grab the book before the movie.
and sorry my book is currently unavailable.
there is 3 ppl on the waiting list now to borrow the book from me...wakaka

signing of,
the girl who is in love with vampire.

No comments: