Thursday, November 6, 2008

shen is stil surviving

a total official statement from shen-
" I AM STIL NOT DEAD!"

just a simple reminder to my friends out there as i have been disappearing for almost two weeks from blogs, plurks and facebook..and now i shall steal a few moments to regain my status on online world before resuming to my loads of books on the table.......
just finished sitting for three papers - english, physics and maths .............and all i can do for now is UGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! CRAPPY PAPER!....won't expecting much to get merit or bla bla bla but as long it's an A will be fine for me..oh please! lol.....but on the positive side, i can TOTALLY delete physic facts from my brain.... u guys know how much i hate phsycis????????? i am a total sucker when it comes to physic.....leaving my brain with more capacity to store and think about the person i like ( Jason 2008)...quoting what i learnt from him...isn't he is a cheesy boy?? lol...that would be a definite yet.....

and the best part when i logged into facebook after weeks of abandoning it, my ex-classmates have been totally crazy on old photos, uploading and commenting antique photos..and i was laughing my heads out looking at those old pictures of us, way 5 t0 6 years back...and all i can say we look different now..


FORM 2


FORM 3


FORM 5


AFTER FORM 5


EARLY THIS YEAR.


we definitely look different ( macam bumi dengan langit..fuh....peribahasa belum karat lagi)..and i definitely miss my schooling days a lot..miss our close knitted family members.

xoxo,
didi@ ah siok @ mrs xiah

No comments: