Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grand Dinner Preparation

ausmat grand dinner... is over..but while waiting for dear mary anne to upload pictures, i shall do a random post of my preparation .. (dear mary anne, faster upload the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!).... i was back in malacca on thurs after chem test for my cousin's wedding and rushed to get a dress for ausmat dinner....so the only dress shop that is available in malacca that is in my favour would definitely be "rest and relax"....tried out a few dresses but as usual shen settled with one easily...hahaa not a long shopper for sure...

a few hours before the dinner, xiang xiang, mary anne and me rushed all the way to sunway pyramid just to get our hair and makeup done.....worth it or not??? i shall just leave it for you guys to judge...

tadaaaaaaaaa...
shen in make-up...
haahhaa i feel kinda of weird looking at that pic..
doesn't look like me at all..lol



ignore me shen is in cam-whoring activation mode. muahahaa...

so this is my complete hair do and make-up...
hmmmmmm.....

for more pictures of my grand dinner, i guess you guys will have to wait....hmm...not sure for how long but i promise i will upload it at least before i fly to australia for my sis's graduation.

No comments: