Saturday, November 15, 2008

MY HOT BABES, PERSATUAN WANITA MALAYSIA


I CAN'T BELIEVE IT's OVER AND I HAD BEEN REPEATING THIS SENTENCE FOR MILLIONS OF TIMES....
sometimes good stuffs are hard to be digested and accepted....and it feels weird when i open my eyes in the morning without a single worry of what i am going to study, how i am going to complete my assignments, what should i eat later....life now is indeed perfect!!!! lovely and sweet....
though i am back in malacca for a couple of days, i have started missing so many things back there in shah alam- my boy boy and all my babes..our self-proclaimed orgainization (Persatuan Wanita Malaysia-PWM)....time is short and within a few more months we will be in total different unis and countries..and i hate life because every time when we just got used to a place or when we found the best thing in that place, we are forced to leave...and then we are dumped into a whole new place...how come things are not eternal? wouldn't that would be sweet..indeed. :(


me and baby gloria, the product from sound machine and super donkey.
(ignore the sentence above if u don't understand. it is a code between the pwm and ngo)

the cheekidos... (carolyn, xiang and shen)
i know i am tam-chiak.
eating j.co at one in the morning.

ALL MY HOT BABES
you guys came into my life just like that
but
you guys left me with a whole bunch of memories.

alright i know i am with a different doughnut now.
but no offence malacca doesn't have jco so it is best to grab while it is available.

i miss elmo chung shensen.
i miss boy boy.

and can't wait to be back in shah alam again.

No comments: