Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wedding Frenzy

an old post that i owed my sister...sorry sis for asking you to wait for so long.....time limitation as usual..hehee..
so anyway, it is one of my cousin's wedding, in fact is my sister's god sister...hahahaa complicated but make sense. since my sis could not make it for the wedding, i was assigned to be the photographer and the connector between them..so it's time to finish my job..

gone those boy and girl puppets..
welcome those hello kitties...

at the bride's house upon the arrival of the groom.

"pang teh session"
hehe happy mummy and daddy.

time for the bride to leave the house...

wedding cake....
bottom two are fake cakes.. not edible

the arrival of the celebrated ones.

peek-a-boo..
finally a picture of me and the bride.

daddy and third uncle.

my fellow family members.

"yam seng" session

18SX session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry sis, i didn't took many pictures because i forgotten to bring my camera..so most of the pictures above are the courtesy of my 3.2 megapixel cameraphone....anyway, it was a blast wedding.....and i get to eat shark fin soup! lol...tam chiak as usual.



No comments: