Sunday, November 30, 2008

i can't believe it.

finally i was back in malacca after ages of stranded in shah alam.
as i was walking down the malaccan road one day, i looked out of my car window and spotted a banner. unbelievable. it was me in it...
blink blink...it was seriously me.

then mum brought me to the jonker art gallery for a visit...
as i walked down the aisle, i spotted three pictures of me..
alright this is getting weird.
am i dreaming??
pinch..ouch.
so i am not.
i am famous after all.

in the gallery itself, there is an old antique television which is not really usable. but when i switched it on, i saw my face on the screen. ok. is there is a stalker around here??
scream!!!!!~~~~

then i went to my granny's home later in the evening... granny was sitting by the window holding onto a frame with a picture of me in it. i cried. i knew i had not been a good grandchild for the past few years...
i miss you granny.

daddy came back from overseas and told me that he discovered something shocking. the money note in the country he visited has my face on it.
reality check.
seriously am i dreaming or what??
sis sent a package from australia, informing me that she bought a vogue magazine. i tore open the wrappers but was only to be even more shocked to discover my face on the front cover of vogue.
omg i am on vogue!!!!!!!!! and i look hot on it!
this is getting too weird. so i went to the store room and ransacked old books belong to mummy. i landed on a picture of me on a 1931 book... and the girl on the book looks exactly like me.
what the hack?
i looked exactly like a superstar decades back.
and i surf to the net.. and bumped into artists website..
where i discovered paris hilton is promoting a new singer..
and
that's me.

lol..alright this getting way totally illogical..lol...
it is just that shen stumbled upon photo funia and had lots of fun transferring her face onto desired templates...lol..
so the story above is definitely not real.
it is just a crap belong to me.
wakakakaa..

but
there
is one masterpiece
that i loved a lot
and
that
would be
me and him.

No comments: