Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feasting on Sate Celup

i am flying in seven days more.
fast and hardly anticipating for the day to arrive, i definitely have to enjoy my life to the fullest first.
leaving in malacca is like a heaven especially when you are filled with delicious food that can never be found at other places.
authentic i shall phrased it.
know what i mean?
it is sate celup.
malacca's most famous cuisine.

dirty yes.
but trust me the moment you dipped those sticks into the peanut sauce you can never stop doing it.
i would not deny the fact that sate celup is the dirtiest food but come on you won't get hepatitis b or hiv just by eating those sauce.
it is the fun of seeing it boil and putting them into your mouth.
yum yum..

and that's how i started my meal. with those sticks. that not all i ate
ten sticks is a no-no for BIG eater like me.


I ATE 30 STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it is freaking delicious and i don't mind at all gaining those extra calories in my body cause food is what i need now exactly.

i am just a happy kid with my food again.

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: