Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Doomed


i'm doomed. totally doomed.
i need comfort. serious comfort.
hahahaha...pathetic of me.
alright so i am admitting in my blog now that i flung my driving test. omg! how embarrassing is that.
it wasn't really a big deal actually but i failed before i could even leave the centre.
hahahaha... why? cause i stopped the car over the white line at the main gate and that's like only the front tyre is 0.5cm ahead of the line. how unfair!!! no 2nd chance and the tester instructed me " Reverse balik! balik balik!!!"... and my reactions? "Gagal? Encik, betul betul gagal??". He is adamant with his decision. ooo i am just pure unlucky.
but thank goodness i passed my hill, parking and 3 point turn test. but it really disastrous to fail even before you leave the compound. (run run..hide in the corner -_-). now i have double work to do. i have to make sure that i am able to pass my test before i fly to queensland which means by this week. and tomorrow i have to meet the officers to beg them to let me take the test on this thursday. gosh now i really have phobia of driving. hey wait you guys out there are expert in driving already. come spill to me your tips. i just need to pass or at least allow me to drive as far as 3km at least..wakakakaa.....

p/s: btw u guys can leave comments by clicking the zero beside the word comment. hahaa..

xoxo,
the doomed shen.

2 comments:

cherylyn said...

ohoho, so you managed to put the comment box in d la.
in this case, you give siang the code. :D haha, saya malas.

a lot of ppl did the same mistake as you. the bloody white line.

all the best in your next try ya.
pray hard and don't panic. :)
you can do it totoy!

Anonymous said...

Wowo, quite hard to find a way to leave you a comment. Anyway, this is Malaysia, not easy to pass driving test, you should know it in advance.I passed all parts of the test before I came to INTEC, even though I nearly fail my parking (it is a slope, but the academy won't admit it). The road driving part is the easiest for me, as I drove from home to the academy and back.