Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunshine State

yes i am finally doing some updates on my brisbane life.
in fact i have good internet connection and the only thing that halt me from blogging is my house problem. giving me headache and i feel sucky with elite agent especially. Damn it can they just repair my house electricty? i am spilling out finally after keeping it all up in my mind.
the house we rented was beautiful, new, fully furnished, sweet, warm and new appliances but the only BIGGEST DISADVANTAGES IS THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY!
which really irritates me cause we have been paying rent and making so many complaints and yet the electricity is not up yet. alrite enough of my complaints.
apart from the complaints, brisbane life is pretty fun.
especially with the part of meeting new people ranging from jpa scholars to malaysian to singaporean to brunei and even others. it was fun making new friends.
and MY UNI REALLY ROCKS!!!!!
cool!!!!!

indooropilly town
the first town i visited apart from St Lucia, my staying place.

my first curry chicken cooked by the senior and my first dinner with so many people

me me me..
looking excited over the food.

the enchanting lakes in my uni.
yes my uni has two extremely large lakes with duckies around.

strolling down the path is like walking in an elegant garden.

hungry piglet activated!

my sexy legs that i got after walking around for so long.
toned muscles for sure.

in the bus.


our first bread in st lucia from............

yes brumby!!! >_<

THIS IS MY UNI!
THIS IS MY UNI!
YES THIS IS MY MAJESTIC UNI!
WHICH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!


Queensland Uni most famous great court.
those grasses just look so tempting and can be my bed.

the aisle of Forgan Smith Building

okie dokie.
that's all my post for my arrival in brisbane uni.
please get my electricity done so i can really settle down.
and till then i promise to upload more pictures of my new found friends and my uni and my city.
take care!


xoxo,
shen

No comments: