Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

finally i am updating my blog after a week of abandon. i was too caught up with orientation, house warming, travelling around and conquering the Brisbane town. yes i did so many things till my this little baby shall hibernate for the few days. i have been complaining repetitively about the unavailability of my house electricity but now it has been settled and in fact it is such a pleasure leaving in our own home, lying on the carpeted floor, blazing the musics to maximum, unpack all our clothes and stuffs...yes i love my home so much that i feel so cosy to fall asleep immediately. so now i am publicising my home to everyone.


proudly presenting to you my
AUS 5 FAN.
the cheapest fan i ever own.

my favourite spot in the house, kitchen.
hahaa... i love the kitchen to pieces cause the stoves are hot plates and all the utensils can be found in the cabinets, new appliances like toaster, microwave, and kettle.

our small dining room and living room
i heart the shelves at the corner. looks like a display food corner.

pardon me for my extremely messy study table.
but i do really like my table because it feels so homely and comfy.
yes i am sitting on the floor studying but i guess it doesn't make any difference as long as i love that place

the passage way that leads into my room from the living room.
which most of my friends claim that it looks very much like a dungeon, underground room or cellar.

our bathroom.
i love the bulbs above the sink.
but the only problem is that the mirror is too high up and considering our tiny heights, we can hardly see ourself on the mirror.

forgive us again for the messiness of our room.
it wasn't always like that.
this is my room that i am sharing with koo.
pretty easy to recognise which is my bed.
spot elmo and titi.


that's my cosy bed.


xoxo,
shen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowo! You are kind of homesick, aren't you? There are lots of familiar photos with you, kind of evidence. Ha3! Enjoy yourself anyway.

Anonymous said...

You freaking brought elmo to Australia???

Shen said...

elmo is my companion in brisby..hahaha