Friday, February 13, 2009

Smiles on my days

it's a surprise day for me.
with so many surprises in a day.
and
the day where i cried so so often.
tears seem so free on my eyes escaping through my glands
and yes they succeeded in that.
i feel so blessed and happy.
happier than any girls out there.
caused i received my treasure box and my mystery gift.

ta-daaaaa
presenting to you my treasure box
from
jyi, li lin, eunice, cheryl, luah, jas min, yuin yi, hui qwan, thanuja, bee fang, onn onn,hui pin, darlynn and of cuz siang.
hopefully this time i did not miss anybody out.

my extremely big card
with my nickname on it
TOTOY, used to be my tortoise pet name.

all those messages that drove me into crying mode.
i really do miss you guys so much
and yes i promised to take care of my health.

a sneak preview of the front card.


muffles from bee fang and onn onn..
i love what they wrote.
ONN AND BEE FANG WILL KEEP YOU WARM
awww so sweet of you guys.

my first pink watch thanks to miaw jyi. lol
hehehe so cute of you.

basketball shirt from hui qwan.
ooii why give me kids size? lol
but luckily i can wear
but i love it so much
it really reminds me of you.

Frisbees (hopefully i get the spelling right) from my dearest friend in INTEC, yuin yi.
just remind me of those days where you and mei yueh go crazy over it.

this is the cutest coin box i ever see.
from my buntal friend, luah...
and those currencies in it..makes me cry even more
u're so sweet ...
i love this sentence from you the most
"only can use in republic of buntal"

my most ever creative friend, Cherylyn @ G-Min,
you are just so damn creative what more can i say.
those peg is so beautiful and lovely and the rest are so sweet.

two pictures from my friend who sit in the same row with me during Form 5, li lin.
she came all the way here together with eunice to give me this box and card.
love you guys to pieces.

and my cutest friend with the loudest laugh, siang.
four-leaf clover is forever your trademark and thanks for the necklace and the chocolates too.
i love you siang.

hui pin, you are cute too giving me pins which definitely reminiscence of your name. pin.
thanks for those adorable pins and cuties.

my so called brother in school, darlynn and my mortal who i assigned her as patrick, yes i do still love green and you still remember it. great to have friend like you, dear.

so that's my surprise from my friends, my malaccan friends.
i never thought you guys will go this far to surprise me.
thanks for everything and i will preserve my treasure box.

but
that's not all the suprises i got for today.
cuz here
comes
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
my ever loveable boy
who surprised me.
yes i am blogging about him finally.
yes i am.
i heart you!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


xoxo,
the surprised shen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ho3, you bring them all along to Aussie? I got a lot of $$$, even from my teachers of secondary school. Good luck! Just remember Malaysia.