Friday, February 13, 2009

Flying to Queensland

Flying to Queensland is another new chapter in my life and the journey which embarks the beginning of my Independence and maturity and my loneliness too.
yes leaving my home is so difficult especially for me being the youngest child in the family.
i admit i am a spoilt kid who receives lots of loves from everyone around me.
everyone paid extra attention to me and at times i assumed things for granted and neglected their feelings. i am just an immature kid who fail to appreciate the good things in my life.

and in just a few more hours before i board the plane, i realised how badly i have behaved recently. how disobedient i become in my family and how i failed to realised all my mistakes. perhaps it is too late to realise for things cannot be undone. the scars remained there.
but i promise to myself the moment i stepped into the plane that i would be a better person in future, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend and a better girlfriend. i pledged to myself that i ought not to break anyone hearts out there.

i know my parents are proud with my achievements by far and though they do not said it out and in fact they are parents with few compliments and words, i know deep down they are proud of my achievements. and because of that i am glad that i belong in that family. it so small and warm and i love the smell of my home.

i feel so sucky for being rude during my previous days and i am just a person who refuse to say sorry as i am born with high egoism. whatever it is, i told myself i know my parents can never stay mad with me but at the same time, i gotta amend my mistakes in every ways by showing to them that they can be even prouder of me.

so starting tomorrow would enfold a new chapter of life in a brand new place surrounded by brand new people. i know i will head for the better and i know i will learn to appreciate stuffs around me just like now. i misses my family so much and being away from them makes me feel so devastated.
take care dad, mum and sis.
i love you all.

xoxo,
the ever so sorry shen.

No comments: