Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smiles make it all alright.
I'm so glad that you guys are my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."

there are many things that i never want to leave behind in malaysia while I'm studying in Queensland ranging from family to food and now friends. when i was young, i always ponder what my future will be. Will I be successful and highly respected but nobody likes me? In that circumstances, i prefer to be a loser with many friends who stick by my side. Some people may said friends are fakers and we must not rely on them but I do not give a damn to that because no matter what kind of friends I have they are still a part of me. Nobody is perfect. They might take advantage on you but it doesn't really matter cause they still brought joys into your life. Alright i am crapping all way long simply because I feel blessed and lucky to have great buddies, not one not two but many. I never thought I will meet them for I am a year younger than them but they are truly great friends that I will remember till I'm old.

my dearest popo..
forever having pms a great laugh among us.

two of my greatest friends who I always consult in everything especially romance issues..
great to have listeners like you guys.

both of my friends with the most beautiful eyes i ever see.
one is almond shape and the other is extremely large.

the forever fishes familly.
ikan buntal and tulang ikan.

and why i love my friends?

cause we can be ourselves and be as crazy as you like.
be a good girl or be a bad girl.

sexy pool mama

look who is playing pool?
me me me.
a great friend is a great teacher too.

doesn't look like i am playing pool?
i am.
i am just trying out the rest method.
got overexcited with it.

i love this picture so much
moi doing her stunt
while i am emoing at the corner.
emo picture really rocks!

no matter where you guys will be in the future,
something for sure i will keep you guys forever in my heart and memory.
take care.


xoxo,
shen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl gone bad?? naa.. u don know wat is bad until someone u love hurt u real bad..