Friday, December 18, 2009

Authentic Malacca

back then i would have proudly claimed to have the largest group of closest friends but now we are fewer than what we used to be during each gathering. with friends studying all over the places from us to uk to india and etc, it just make me realised how much we have grew up. from those boastful kids back then to wiser adults now.

everything might have changed from our looks to the place we studied but our friendship remains everlasting. finally i met up with them after 9 months. i really missed them so much. those loud laughter, sweet voices, and crappy jokes.
huhu and the best part they brought me to eat my favourite cuisine of all time- sate celup.
if you ever visit Malacca, DO NOT FORGET ABOUT SATE CELUP.
I was born in Malacca, i lived there forever and i grew up together with sate celup too. =P


the amount of food we took. well, we had four trays on the table.
so times four that amount.

dipping into the all time favourite peanut sauce.

we, the greedy ones somehow seemed to overload the pot.

if you are eating sate celup, forget about your image. sweaty and spicy and hot, there is no possible way you would look good in a sate celup shop unless you do not eat them which would be a big waste.
when i was young, i ate less than ten sticks
when i was in high school, i had my highest record- 40 sticks! scream! call me crazy.
when i left form 5, my record remained relatively the same from 20 to 30 sticks.
well, as for yesterday, my record was 25 sticks. pretty greedy and huge appetite for a lady as most of my girlfriends ate less than ten. hide in embarrassment.

satisfied with our meal. especially me. lol.



can't wait to hang out more with you guys. you guys are totally crazy at times which i adore tremendously. hahaha. love ya. <3

No comments: