Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OMG

i did something ridiculous a minute ago.
i googled my name and encountered the fact the i had a blog under blogdrive, my form 5 blog. omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always thought i had two blogs only by far but instead there is another rather publicised blog of mine in form 5. so much of googling. from that two old blog of mine, i discovered so many hilarious stuffs about me back then and compiled all the pictures i stumbled upon.

1)My first blog (2005)
  • i adore jesse mccartney, avril lavinge, jessica alba, simple plan and wilber pan so much
  • 2005 has pepsi ice and pespsi fire. i wonder what happened to it now.
  • My cousin brought her gf to my house and she has a nyonya essence??? who the hell is she?? how can i not remember a single thing about that?
  • i complaint about being underage, not able to watch the Alexander movie in cinema and ended up watching polar express.
  • i complaint so many times about being a 'lamp post' among my friends. ( this is so stupid)



2) My second blog (2006)
  • i was a huge fan of Daniel Lee (MI2)
  • i listed ten reasons why daniel lee deserved to be the winner. damn how could i possibly named ten reasons 3 years back when i can't even list one now?
  • i have a fettish over bling bling stuffs.
  • i wrote a lot about my life as a secretary in the prefectorial board.

that's how fat my titi was 3 years back. i told you koo shuk kuan that she shrunk.

those days when we pretended to clean the school for moral folio purposes.

my 16th birthday gifts, full of turtles and green.

my form 4 and form 5 life.

No comments: