Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oops! I did it again.

i am freak so true. i been changing my template like every hour since i was back in Malaysia... i could never stand looking at the same template longer than 3 months as it bored me out. true, i am fickle-minded. only in clothes and blogs. hahaha.. anyway, i was googling from morning to evening everyday searching for templates, backgrounds, headers and etc that suits what i had in mind. two days back, i had my hooty owl template but when i woke up the next morning after installing it, horror! it was childish. lol.. i am picky. i admit i am. i want the best from what i do and ultimate satisfaction is a must must. honestly, i am pretty tired converting my template on and off. and i had made up my mind to stick with the minimum of all. forget about being cool. plain and white.. i shall try my best to avoid changing template any sooner till i am back in brisbane. jeezz.. i shall and i will. lol..

No comments: