Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back

( the living room where i spend most of my time there for i am a full time TV freak)
YES this is to make you jealous sis! wakkakaa.. i am in heaven right now.

never made an official post about my return to Malaysia.
yes peeps i am back in Malaysia after 10 months in Brisbane.
it was awesome to be back home despite the bad journey of flight i had. diarrhea.
it had been merely more than a week back home and sometimes it felt surreal.
after surviving through numerous hardship in Brisbane, i never thought i would be back home that fast. it feels good. more than good apart from the getting fat and the pumped up part. love handles becoming visible.

( my favourite lazy chair. i am lazy and i love something that suits who i am. lmao)

the best part of being home is FOOD. yes food. food food food. food food food. it just made me realised how sucky overseas food were. alright, not that sucky but i still love home food more.
the worst part of being home is ROTTING. yes i am rotting right now at this moment. sleeping, eating, playing Pokemon platinum on nds and watching tv have became my daily routine. as my parents have not allowed me to drive out from my neighbourhood yet, i have to wait for them to bring me out. other than that, i am stuck at home doing nothing apart from reading books if you consider that educational. somebody please do ask me out and yes you sis, ng shir li, you should have came back earlier to accompany your poor rotting mei mei. lol.

No comments: