Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blogging


wulalala.... yeah i am blogging again. yeah, my long breaks from blogging were so frequent lately. the bitch is back and she is off.oops... temptation of food in Malaysia overpowers the interest of blogging. honestly, four years back i would have blogged to be popular. i never knew why but i always had this stupid thought in my mind when i was a young girl that i was the plain Jane and i hate for being one ( well, every teenage girl would felt the same, cliche).. and when i discovered blogging, i assumed that it would be one way to make me popular in a decent way. well, the attempt to be more popular in your crowd using your blog is a ridiculous idea. naive thoughts are seriously something to be laughed off when you grew up. back to present, four years fast forward. i blog simply for no reasons. blog for the fun of it, blog to keep my away friends updated about me. plain intention of blogging. i was pretty aware that my infrequency of blogging has lead to the lost of nearly half of my readers. but who cares right?? no more blogging to be popular... so if you find my posts boring and predictable, the old brain of mine ain't creative anymore. lol.. just some crappy posts by a growing up girl learning from her mistakes everyday.

No comments: