Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shen's Stress Relief Day

next week would definitely be the week that i hate most in my whole life...well, i guess i am still fortunate cuz my ielts test is not next week, compared to my other friends who were really busy preparing ielts....but for me, next week is indeed a no-no week....uggh...hate hate hate!!! i will be having physic test, chemistry quiz and math quiz in a row....worst still, i bought tickets to malay studies night...i really wanted to go and support my house mate, gash but now i am in deep dilemma..should i go considering the fact that my physic test is the day after that...now, i seriously hope time will move slower...slower and slower...

despite all the stress on my shoulder, i guess life still must be enjoyed..finally, i went to redbox, the place that i have badly wanted to go this semester and finally i did.....we definitely sang our hearts out!!!!!!!! , xiang xiang, jillian and me went for a girlie shopping!!!!!! like what jian wei said, we, the girls are contributing to the country's economy!! lol!!!



suprise suprsie, xiang xiang!!!
u just looked so adorable in this pic..
don't kill me for uploading this pic! :P

MY BEST BUY OF THE DAY
i'm in love with the words on the t-shirt..
haha i don't care what people may think but that's the fun of wearing it! :)

i *hearts* dresses a lot!!
finally i am able to wear one in sunway!!!!!!
ever since i studied in Intec, i rarely wear dresses and i definitely miss those times!

in short, i had tremendous fun doing girlie shopping with my friends but something for sure,both of them definitely spend more than me! =P

GOOD LUCK TO MY FRIENDS WHO WIL BE SITTING FOR IELTS EXAM NEXT WEEK!!
U HAVE SHEN TO SUPPORT U!!!! GAMBATEH!!

No comments: