Friday, October 31, 2008

ssabsa fever


ooohh no.ssabsa fever is just around the corner....and in a flash of two weeks, shen shall regain her ultimate independence ( minus the heart-beating results moments)......... merdeka merdeka merdeka!! alright, back to reality.....my finals have not started yet... i am still struggling through my studies, trying to finish up everything on the books, trying to stay awake on a hot sweaty weather, trying to understand every single words on the books and trying to ignore shera's laptop temptation with good online connection.....and trying to stop him from continously flying into my mind.....and just look at how messy our house is....flooded with books ranging from biology to economics....and the last time we mopped the house was like a month ago...but duh, we still can survive in a dirty house i supposed...


the last time when i became a nerd was two years back during my spm days....especially when i was trying to stuff unwanted history facts into my poor small capacity brain...fuhh, thanks goodness i succeded...and then my nerdy shen just vanished...and now it is reawaken......... give way to me, the MS NERD SHEN.......in glasses...yeah, i know all my malaccan friends miss those days when i wore glasses with super short straight hair..gone those days....

and that's shen in glasses.
ms nerdy shen.


No comments: