Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY. Fatt Choy Part Two

chinese new year day two

continue on with my journey of visiting my dad's endless aunts and uncles.
with more kids around but honestly there is only one that caught my eye.
hahaa..he is just so cute.
i think i am making him a hit in my blog.

blur picture yes but this is taken by the little boy above.
for a seven year old skill is definitely awesome.

my sis and i.
trust me this picture is taken by him too.
he loves to play with my handphone and camera.
adorable kid.

and such a great poser too.
u will grow up and learn to be a cam-whorer like me soon.

chinese new year day three


my family went up to kl to visit my mum's side. furthermore, it was memorable for i met with my cousin from china. been like a year since i last see her and now she is as lovelier as ever and alluring for sure. big eyes long lashes.. and still single. promoting her in my blog. two years younger than me.

cousies' cam whoring session.
free kisses.
anyone wants it?

kawaii kids..hahaha.
big eyes vs small eyes.

meeting her once a year only make us even more bonded with one another. as we always stalked one another on facebook, nothing is left out among us.

pardon us girls but we can't stop clicking the camera.

my uncles and aunt.
i love them to pieces.

my only living granny.
doesn't my uncles, my mum and granny looks all alike?

dad decided to join in our camera sessions.

juice up your day.

i heart this picture.
i am definitely going to wash it and put it on my table in brisbane.

don't feel bored with us yet.

trying to impose the constipation pose.

after taking so many pictures, we became statues.

and jump like maniacs.

alright last picture of three of us..

and farewell to my granny before heading back to malacca.


No comments: