Monday, January 5, 2009

Shen is such a NOOB in cooking

shen is finally in the kitchen.
forced too actually.
mum was pretty worried about me surviving in Queensland for the fact that i am a picky eater and a huge eater too. she insisted on me to learn cooking some proper dishes. well, mum and sis are really great cook, preparing dishes from stew chicken to mozzarella pizza. oh dear, but why i am not in their group? lol.. i should have inherited the cooking gene which is utterly famous in my family..but did i inherited the disability to cook instead?

since mum is in back in school, i was forced to prepare my own lunch..
err well, i guess we can consider that as some sort of pre-cooking lessons before i arrived in Queensland.. mum told me to use whatever ingredients you found in the kitchen.
and pathetically..
my kitchen does not have potatoes!!!
mum!!! hahahaa lol...no potatoes in kitchen????

so that's my first day of cooking alone in the house. a real cooking of lap cheong omelet and ramen mee.. i have been cooking several times but mostly maggi mee..lol or just reheating food again. but now it's different. the power is in my hand.
so..
as long as i don't burn the kitchen,
as long as i don't get severe diarrhoea,
as long as it is edible,
as long as it is presentable,
i guess the food cooked by me should be passable.

kakaka

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: