Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am a kid again...

first a cook and now a kid.
how ironic things can be.


my streamyx broke down for 4 days and i was in the house restless with nothing to do..

eventually i was ordered by mum to clear up my cupboard
instead of really cleaning my shelves, i found my dear old crayons which i had been using since i was young..
oh dear, i love art so much when i was young...drawing all kinds of weird pictures...
and one of my greatest regret in form 5 was for not taking arts
so why not be a kid once again??

aww..my baby crayon..
hey guys, how long have you not seen crayons??
i was ecstatic when i found it.

the mission of drawing and colouring was launched.
mum was laughing her heads off seeing my enthusiasm in kiddy stuffs.
don't call me childish.
it is de-stressing

alright..i am becoming an overgrown kid.
but it was fun..
mix and match the crayons..
so if u are stressed the next time, go and get some crayons.. ^_^


and another kiddy surprise for you guys.
i am admiting my biggest secret in my whole life.
when i was a kid, i have fetish over erasers..
so instead of normal kids who collect stamps or cards, errr
i kind of collected erasers..
not one but tonnes.
and thank goodness
my parents did not dispose my collections..
so
now
i am going to reveal

THE GREATEST COLLECTION OF SHEN'S ERASERS...
37 of doraemon erasers..

my funky collections...
oo i have papa bear, mama bear and baby bear too.

err collections of hello kitty (wth?? i have never like hello kitty), pokemon, pandaa and random ones.

those are jumbo size erasers..

when i can't own money when i was young, the erasers money will do good for me.
btw, spot piglet!!! ahaha...

now i am totally embarrassed for revealing the childish side of me..
but lol..at least it is something rejuvenating and fresh.

xoxo,
shen.

No comments: