Saturday, January 24, 2009

Revolution of My Blog

one simple reason i had not been updating my blog recenty is

because:-

i was busy editing a new template for my blog...
to usher the ox year...
to usher a brand new luck..
to usher a new life in Queensland..
and
also to usher new found friends....

i been blogging for ages and if you have ever followed my blog since, you're sure to watch the metamorphosis of my blog..from a kiddy girl blog to something more simple and sophisticated.

few of my best templates would definitely be ELMO, robots doesn't need love and my previous one too, groovy complexity.

but
somehow...i realised maybe it's time to get some more clean, sleek and simple.
something more plain.
something that fits the whole screen
with bigger fonts and bigger pictures.

well, as a matter of fact, most pro bloggers have these kind of templates.
take a look at kenny sia, pinkpau, dawn yang and even xia xue.
yes secretly i wish to be famous like them.
but
hell not.

so, presenting to you guys
my brand new blog which i would not change for a long time anymore cause i would be studying in Queensland soon.
hope you guys like it.
and

err...if you guys are close to me, you will find your little picture at the right side of my blog.
if you insist the picture that i posted is not for public viewing or ugly or undesirable, just leave me a comment here and
i will either change it
or
remove it
at your command.

(exceptions for pwms and ngos)


till then,

enjoy ur display pic at my blog

and

HAPPY CNY!


xoxo,
shen.

No comments: