Sunday, January 18, 2009

I CHERISH HER

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus



flying to aussie will add the few miles between us.
i have been blogging a lot about this friend of mine...
making her a hit in my blog...
but
i couldn't resist myself for feeling grateful than ever
for
having a friend like her.

she bears with my total craziness in cam-whoring, my total laziness in moving around, my stupidity in understanding her but yet she stood still by my side for more than 8 years.

we had ups and downs in our friendship..
happiness and sadness..
but i still love her for who she is.
for how she loved me back too.


she hates art so much but miraculously she presented me with her own handmade card.
and that's how i would describe a friend.
DOING SOMETHING YOU HATE JUST FOR YOUR FRIEND.

I would miss you for sure
everything about you.
from your laughter,
your impatience while driving,
your craziness over u-know,
your overwhelmed love for pink,
your long black hair,
your wardrobe filled with black and white,
your small little kelisa,
and
also all your juicy stories you shared with me.

take care of yourself.
i love u.
i <3>

No comments: