Saturday, January 31, 2009

farewell shen.

my farewell.
i can't believe i just had my farewell
in other words, i would be leaving malaysia soon.
i will definitely miss all my good bunch of malaccans friends whom i have known for ages..
do keep in touch with me and keep me updated with each of your lives back in malaysia!!!!!
i love you guys too much!

a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a surprise for me and yes you guys miraculously surprised me!
by telling me that this outing was for cny visitation...
you guys seriously rawks!!!
muax muax you guys

a dozen of big apple donuts with candles on it.
hahaa how come farewell must blow candles?
make me feel old.
kidding guys..
i love the donuts to pieces worst still i have to fight with my sis to get the best donuts in the box.

me blowing candles.
feel like crying at that moment for i know farewell to you guys would be soon too.

shen: awwwwwww you guys are making me fatter consuming those! lol

me and pretty jasmin.

me and cherylyn.
forever the mastermind behind all these surprises.

me and my two-years class monitor.

luah aka ikan buntal and me

shen and her popo in her school, eunice!
happy belated birthday eunice! =)

shen and jay chou!
oo i met jay chou!
hahaa
no
me and jyi.

SPOT THANU!!!!!!!!
i love you guys so much.

luah decided to shrink her head to show more of thanuja's face.
poor thanu.

yuin yi!!! my survival clicks in intecs!!!
don't mangkuk pinggan everyday.
hahaaa...faster fly and so i can visit you in US next time!

my cutest friend, siang shu hua, my coolest friend, hui qwan and my most angelic friend, darlynn yap. three of them are absolutely the fair princesses.

now you know why i called her cute.
she is just cute by nature.

groupie pic number one

groupie pic number two

thanks guys for willing to spend that few hours to surprise me.
though at times i do neglect you guys, i promise i won't anymore.
you guys are so alive and real.
you guys are fantastic friends which i can never afford to buy
you guys are my classmates my schoolmates
and forever my mates.
SHEN LOVES jyi, li lin, luah, eunice, hui qwan, siang, darlynn, cherylyn, yuin yi, jasmine, e-lynn, shirleen, thanuja and also the rest who can't make it yesterday!

No comments: