Friday, January 2, 2009

Shen's Progress with Her Driving Skills.

roaring...muahaha..
i have my L licence finally.

driving is undoubtly a pretty minor issue for many people in fact i am one of the outdated one...haha so i am gonna write my lessons here to bring back those experiences you guys had when you first drove...
so i have been driving on road for 4 times. yes four times..and four more to go before i am allowed to take driving test..and become an official competen driver
so...my first lesson concerns around the driving circuit only, making repetitive turns that bored me out, going up the fake hill, doing 3 point turn..
and on my second lessons...pretty much the same.
but on the third lesson, sir stopped his car in front of my house and walked to the passenger side...and ask me to drive all the way down to ayer keroh..
oh god, i panicked. pardon me but i have never drive on road before what more on a road fulled with cars...
so yeah for novice like me, the car died several times on road, thousands of cars overtake me and in my heart, i mumble : 'ish look down on L learners wait till one day i overtake you..rofl...'
and... several times my car jerked upon moving after stoping at traffic light.

alright. i suck with the controlling of my leg.
lol.
but i believe that i will be better in future.
in the same rate with you guys soon.
>_<
*
*
*
*
i stumbled upon another picture of my secondary life.
in fact, this is my favourite picture
when we attended prefects camp at nilai college..
oo dear, i miss school trips...


No comments: