Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boredom Kills

Home Alone Part 1

shen is so lonely in the hostel....gosh, i should have just head back to melaka..at least, by this time, i will be glued to the tv, watching grey anatomy series and private practice...but sadly, i am now stranded in akasia and..my hostel seems so quiet..with two of my hsemates putting a night in their friends' house and gash who was soundly asleep already, i am all alone in the living room...
lonely..mrs lonely!!!! i can't possibly continue studying and i can't possibly stopped checking people's blogs and updates.....

shen's super duper untidy study table... i guess this is a normal sane Ausmatian table.....alright, i was too lazy to pack my books today so i left it all over the table..lol! if mum saw this, she so gonna bring the rattan and starts ordering me to clean up my table..but sorry mum, shen is just too lazy......
when too much of studying get the most of me....nah, more like sleepy..when i can't possibly read a single word in the textbook.....

now i am slightly awake when i saw shera's laptop on her table...temptation of free internet connection is tingling my neurotransmitter...should i or should i not?

hmm.....going online for a second will do no harm right?? ok ok...not a second perhaps one to two hours then??? temptations are too irresistible!!!! shera, don't leave your laptop on the table next time! =(

the moment i read my blog...the moment i read my mails...i am now truly awake.....super awake.....and i waiting patiently for dear xiang xiang to crash into my room any moment from now!!! hahaa lol!

ignore this post.....shen is seriously crapping all way through..boredom kills....ahhhhhhhhh i just wish xiang xiang will be in my room as soon as possible or i will be insane soon..too lonely in the hostel!

No comments: