Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shen's Birthday List

guess this is a pretty bimbotic post...yeah, shen is so so aware that her 18th birthday is still a month to go but somehow i have this weird feeling telling me that this year, my birthday is not gonna be a fun one like last year, this year my birthday is just gonna be another ordinary day (usually my sixth sense is always right).... and the worst part is my birthday is during the holidays..........and the worst worst worst part is that it falls on the same day of the 1st day of Hari Raya...... :( 29th september such a memorable day...

so, when raya comes, do remember to wish shen happy birthday!! lol! just kidding....


alert to my friends especially those in intecs ( warning to people like Gash, Xiang, Carolyn)...
READ THIS POST CAREFULLY....k? promise?

Shen's Birthday List

1) Sony Ericsson W595/ Sony Ericsson W380a

most probably i'll be crashing on my dad's pocket....initially, i wanted the w910i but i regretted for introducing it to my sis for she bought the phone ( hey sis, next time i am so not going to introduce you anymore phones)...so finally resorted to these two..for w595, gimme active blue colour and for w380, me wanna electrify purple.. (might not be the best phone but shen adores stylish phones)

2) Driving Licences

ok, this might be embarrassing but i admit that i still can't drive...simply because i am an express class student so i was only allowed to take my licence last year but i was too caught up with my ausmat in intec......not being able to drive is seriously killing me....but mummy has promised me to send me for driving lessons end of this year so wish me luck.

3) Ipod Nano

hahaa this gift will be under my sis's responsbility...she promised me to get me a 4g ipod for my birthday..thanks sis... (seriously, it feels good to be the youngest in the family)

4) Chocolate Mud Cake

this is a must-must...even if my friends are not celebrating my birthday this year, i am so gonna cycle all the way down to secret recipe for this cake...this is a definite shen's favourite cake!!!!

5) Free Guitar Lessons

anyone out there care to fulfill my birthday wish to teach shen to play guitar???? actually, gash promised to bring her blue guitar after her holidays and teach me but i am still quite skeptical about it..sorry gash.. :P....so it would be really great if someone will be willing to teach me how to play guitar..strumming will do...

6) Sony Cybershot T-series

alright, maybe i am going overboard for wishing too many items..but fantasizing stuffs do no harm rite?? get me the blue one!!!! lol...but this is not important for sure....


7) Itallianies/Chillies

haha food is definitely not excluded in my list.... i have tried tgi, fish Manhattan...so left these two....anyone mind to treat me for a dinner?? haha lol....shen promise not to be greedy that night...won't order lots of foods...

8) Fried Mushroom

lol...yeah, this might be the weirdest gift by far but for ages, i have been craving for the cameron's fried mushroom..shen is never a fan of mushroom but when it comes to this cameron product, i'm lovin it...it would great to taste it again...


9) VIP Tickets to Super Junior/ SM Town Concert

err.....this would indeed be a dream come true if i am able to attend their concert......but it's too costly i supposed...dream on, shen..

10) Topshop T-Shirt (RM 159)

ok..if you guys bought cleo last month, there is a section promoting T-shirts and i simply fallen in love the T-shirt with printed tortoise on it...seriously it's so cute but the price is damn nice too... gosh, Rm 159 for a plain tee?? forget it.


11) Bouquet of Flowers

well, shen has never really receives flowers before but shen is indeed an expert in giving flowers to people..ask my roommates what crazy stuffs i did during valentine's day...so it would be sweet if someone would send me a bouquet of flowers for my 18th birthday... lilies or sunflowers for sure, a no-no for roses... haha demanding shen.

12) Red Box

hahahahahaa.a....shen's favourite hangout place....let's sing karaoke on my birthday!!!!!!!


okie..enough for today...i shall be updating these list as day passes by....
but something for sure, enough of tortoises as my birthday gifts seriously i have a whole loads of tortoise in my room already!!!!


xoxo,
the demanding shen. (smirk.smirk)

No comments: