Friday, August 8, 2008

more pics on ausmat idol...

finally, the pictures of ausmat idols arrived in my hand after ages of waiting..and i uploaded the pics here as demanded by my friends cause they wanted to save the pictures through my blog..haha so this post may sound old and out of fashion but pleasing my friends, it a must-must for sure! =P


melissa and shen
* all of the sudden, i feel melissa eyes are so huge and large!!!! and i am so freaking jealous of it!*


the screamers of the night
we lost our voice because of that!


penang people reunion i shall call..
cis,penang penang penang..shen is always surrounded by penang people


finally, i found a malaccan!!!
and she is none other than our sweet dayang junior!!!
her voice is so nice and sweet!!!
so, SAY HELLO TO MALACCA PRODUCT!!!
including me...winkz!!!

penang + malacca = the perfect team!
but deep down in shen's heart...

MALACCA IS FAR BETTER!!

MALACCA ROCKS!!
!

No comments: