Friday, August 29, 2008

The Greatest Fall in My Life.

SHEN SERIOUSLY NEEDS A DOCTOR NOW.

A DOCTOR WHO WILL
NOT PRESCRIBE ANY PAINKILLERS.

A DOCTOR WHO WILL CURE ALL MY
INJURIES.


before i scare you guys any further, i shall start with my unfortunate story..( i wonder how many times i have been repeating the same story to my friends..)....
20th August 2008, i definitely had the worst and most terrible fall in my whole life...
and currently i am physically injured.
it was raining during that day, heavily and by 6pm, the sky was dark but no lights were on especially those staircase lights...i was rushing down the stairs for i saw xiang xiang waiting for me downstairs in rain... when i was about to start walking down the stairs, i slipped and went tumbling down the stairs on my butt!!!! OUCH!!!...
I did not scream but perhaps my tumbling was so loud that when i reached the 3rd floor ( i fell from 4th floor to 3rd floor), my friends living on that floor opened the door and took a peek of what was happening....my friends who were downstairs rushed up too...

mary anne: oh, i expected it was u, piglet..
carolyn: are you ok?
koo : what happened?
jj: who fell down?
shen : blur blur....(bearing with the unbearable pain on my butt & elbow)
shen : did i fell down very loud?
all : YES.


OK..i guess that's practically enough to explain the pain i was bearing with. i thought i was fine and did not sustain any injuries. BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG.
during biology exam which was an hour later, i can't possibly write fast and i can't place my elbow on the table...
during the night, the moment i laid on bed, i scream in pain...the pain on my butt ( i know it sounds embarassing) is seriously irking me!!!!!! and i have to sleep on my right side for i injured my left hand and my left side. dear me, i was suffering the whole night. i gave up sleeping in one position and resorted to face the pillow so no pressure will be placed on my butt..but 2 hours later, i woke up with a bad backache. I GAVE UP!!!!!. why me?????
guess how i slept in the end?
i slept with a pillow under my butt.. damn it.

The pain is not leaving me and in fact it was getting worse.
i was supposed to see doctor today but i was too busy for i had math test later at night.
and i was afraid those medicines the doctor gave me might make me drowsy and tired.
all i pray for now is for my elbow to get better so that i am able to sit for my IELTS test on sat..
misery seems to envelope my life.
endless of injuries.
endless of pain.
somebody please save me.
:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, I can feel your pain, as I used to be a clumsy person, as I have a big fat butt before. Just be more careful next time. Take care.