Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emotions within Shen

as we get older, things get more complex..life gets harder to handle....and shen never seems to smile that often anymore...those good old days when we were kids, where life looks so pure and simple to us...will never return in our pathway anymore...and i seriously miss those days...

with a busy and reluctant week ahead of me, i have nothing to look forward from endless of tests in the INTEC great hall to IELTS exam on sat to ESLS tutorial.... could life get any busier than that?

those good olds day when smiling seems to simple and sweet..and when similing doesn't seem to requires second thinking.....

i stil could remember those day when i was smiling all the day through when my mum brought me for my very first visit to zoo.....

i could also remember those days when i was given my very first teddy bear which i named it Jonanthan.
(me on the left and my sis on the right)

and i simply loved those smiles i flashed when i celebrated my 5 year old birthday in the Wesley Church kindergarten.

and everyone said the sweetest smile you ever had is when you meet your first love..
shall i even call this as first love??
but those were the days when i loved hanging out and playing with him..

but
now as i get older,
i find it harder to smile.
i find it harder to receive smiles from people too
but
i guess that's how life evovles...
and
that's make us an adult by now..


learning to smile for the future..
zoom..zoom..zoom..

No comments: