Saturday, August 16, 2008

i miss my scattered malaccan friends!

i still could remember those days when i was sitting in the classrooms together with 31 students listening attentively to my bio teacher, sweating in the hot humid classrooms, wearing the prefect shirt and flipping through my exercises books and erasing the dusty black board... life of those school days in 5 Science 1 together with my buddies... ugg i miss those days..
just browsing through my old pics when i stumbled upon my class pic...that was like taken two years ago...great class that i miss dearly.
spot me if u guys can cuz honestly i changed a lot...
lol...try to spot and let me know..
if you get it right, perhaps i shall treat you guys
(malaccan friends, you guys are excluded from this)

during spm results day...
(mei yueh, hui pin, shen)

but as day passes by, people change for the better definitely.
i meet back with most of my classmates again and i can't possibly describe my feelings upon meeting them. indescribable...hmm, but i am glad i meet them and i just too happy to see them again..i miss you guys!!!



take one : blur blur picture....

take two: a better one i supposed
(from left : darlynn, nissak, shen, mei yueh, lynna, jas, yuin yi)


yuin yi (the freebies freak) and shen
*ignore the blurness due to 2.0px camera phone*

wan, mei yueh and of cuz our dear lynna who is back from egypt for holidays..
u look cute, lynna! @_@

shen and jas min
(jas min is always the pretty gurl in our class and she is still even till today)

one of my closest malay friend in school is definitely nisak..
miss u dearly

*
*
*
*
*
apart from meeting half of my classmates, mum brought me for shopping..huhu merdeka sales, i'm so lovin' it. i can't deny the fact that every girl's best friend is definitely shopping.....shop shop shop till we drop....

No comments: