Friday, October 3, 2008

Before heading back to akasia....... T_T

alright, this will be my last post for this holiday break before i head back to the last place i wanna be...... time flies fast and in just a snap of fingers, a week has passed by and now i have to face with the reality.. my one week holidays have been a fun especially during my birthday....and sometimes i wish i could freeze time.....so now i have to step back into INTEC ...to take my bad bad bad bad trials results and to buck up and to start studying again for finals....till then, i won't be updating my blog that often anymore but i am definitely anticipating for Nov 15, the day where shen will be officially merdeka...... so wish me luck with my last 3 week journey in Intec..and may things get better too...sigh......

No comments: