Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grrr....Shen has Been Tagged...

sigh....unfortunately, i have been tagged by dear miss Cherylyn Tan on her post dated 30th September 2008..so here comes the tag... and beware i might just tag u guys in the end.. :p

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!


1) Shen has short hairstyles for nearly 11 years from standard one right up to form five...trust me my hair never grows below my shoulder...sigh...i even had a super boy hair cut during form 2...haha do you guys still remember?

2) Shen used to dream to be a prominent fashion designer in future....hahaa i used to draw lots of clothes and fashions and compiled them in a book....sadly, i have no idea where the book is now....

3) Shen is phobia of CHEESE....ever since i fall severely ill two months back due to cheese, i have a severe phobia towards cheese..the smell of it makes me wanna puke....ugggh...but fake cheese will do no harm for sure.. ;)

4) Shen used to adore The Moffats band a lot...in fact that was the first band that drove me crazy..where me and my sis actually bought their original cassettes ( well, there weren't any cds at that time)

5) Shen is afraid of clowns...alright..laugh on..but seriously i have coulorophobia....simply due to a movie ( I forgotten the name) about a physco murderous clown with an evil laugh...and because of that stupid movie, i never like to go circus...

6) Shen wore glasses during her school days even though her power is only 100 on both eyes...haha alright maybe this might be a normal thing to my malaccan friends but many of my intec friends doesn't know that i wear glasses......i used to own a pair of thick frame glasses with micky mouse logo at the side..hahaha how cute is that...

7) Shen loves speed speed speed....because of that i enjoy thriller rides in amusement parks like roller coaster, superman roller coaster, space shutter..in fact i love going to fun fair and amusement park..huhu...

8) Shen has her first crush during kindergarten...lol....it was just a pure innocent love on my classmate..lol..in wesley churh ( my kindergarten).......and i used to stalk on him...haha see, it's true that even a five-year old kid understand love...lol...

9) Shen doesn't like bathing in bath tubs....alrite, i know this is funny..i have this fear simply because of a movie again where the girl was bathing in a bath tub and got killed by a physco man and the whole bath tub is filled with blood..so every time if i bath in bath tubs, i have this imagination of being killed..errie..and for that reason, i hate hotels' toilets...they always come with bath tubs...

10) Shen used to hit her sister head with a ping-pong bat....haha i know i am naughty but i beat her for a reason...she poke me first with a pin..so revenge is important principle when i was young..lol...

11) Shen has never been in a relationship before...haah lol..i guess this is one of the consequences for studying in an all-girl school....so i have always been on single status...lol....

12) Shen did ran away from home before but just as far as 1 km only.....it all started that my mum was furious with me and she chased me out of the house by packing all my clothes...she didn't mean it actually but i guess i was only eleven at that time...and was rather rebellious..i took the clothes she packed and walked out from my house....halfway on the road, my sister called me back and said my mum was freaking out the moment she saw me left the house..hahaa i was brave right?

13) Shen loves Barney a lot..haha that's was my childhood must-watched cartoon..some how i didn't watch a single episode of sesame street when i was young.weird right? but that's the fact i am more attracted to the purple dinosaurs where my mum even recorded the cartoon for me..

14) Shen used to be a spy...hahaha those good old days when i was a kid..my sis and i will always ride on our bicycles and follow a group of Malay kids whom we suspect are the naughty kids responsible for the vandalism around my housing area...well, indeed shen was a brave kid last time..hahaa

15) Shen is always chased after by the principal during her primary school days....alright, i am admitting that i am black-listed as one of the mischievous kid in my primary school where the principal will always hold her cane and chase after me around the school..embarrassing but that's the fact...

so, that's the fifteen unknown facts about me....hahaa shen has just unleashed another personality of hers.....and who shall be the lucky ten that will be tagged?? drum roll please...lol

Lucky 10:-
1) Mary Anne
2) Winnie
3) Jeff
4) Ding Yan
5) Jie Jie @ Shir Li
6) Shu Ning
7) Bryan
8) cikNad
9) Miaw Jyi
10) Hui Qwan


haha well, if you guys are too lazy to reply to this tag, just ignore this post... :)

No comments: