Sunday, October 5, 2008

Elmo is taking a rest

I know i didn't hold 0n to my promise of not posting anymore but i just couldn't resist the temptation to click on the dashboard and start pouring my thoughts on my blog...and that moment it struck into my brain that it's time for something new perhaps....the one part that i dislike most about myself is for being fickle-minded.. i get bored with stuffs easily and i still could remember those days where all the artists i liked havenever lasted for more than a month and at times i wonder will it be the same with the boys i like? ...... so shen has decided to put elmo on a rest and i am so sure my sis is so gonna freaked out the moment she saw my blog..she loves elmo so much and in fact everyone loves elmo but isn't changes are good? sometimes we need something fresh and new..so why not give a chance to LOLLIPOP? shen is going to miss elmo a lot a lot but shen is definitely trying to love her new template...whatever it is, be it good or bad criticisms i have simply made up my mind for changes and may everyone out there accept it happily just like the way i did..alright, enough of crappy moments...and in an hour more, i will be heading back to an unwilling place, INTEC.....i detest..i dislike but what can i do? it's reality that's where i am studying and that's the reality that is where i belong to....no matter i like it or not, it's just a fact....and i am scared of going back due to many reasons...some are good and some are bad...crossing my fingers now that my last 3 weeks journey in shah alam will be a smooth-sailing one and i do really hope my brain doesn't get rusty upon the 10-days holidays....whatever it is...allow shen to cam-whore for one last moment before she dive into emoness again....sigh...

p/s: daddy bought for me a new pair of jeans....haha y am i even posting it here? lameness.. @_@


i simply love this master piece a lot..haha lol..

and sometimes when people get bored with my face, it's best to hide it...


and now don't u know y i love my jeans a lot?
.....
simply because it makes my butt smaller..lol
this sounds so wrong..
ignore shen..she is totally out of mind..

No comments: