Thursday, October 16, 2008

Geek Producers

now i shall officially call myself the:-
GEEK PRODUCERS....

simply because anyone who sleeps on my bed or step into my room will definitely ended being a geek @ nerd..well, not because i am an expert nerd myself but because i just have all the apparatus that is required to be a nerd such as A SUPER THICK BLACK FRAME GLASSES, LOADS OF BOOKS, AND LOTS OF SOFT TOYS ON MY BED.....

so check out shen's masterpiece in transforming the bubbly xiang xiang and emo gash into geeks...muahahahahahah!!!!

BEFORE
the consequences of lying on my messy bed
....
....
....
....

geek number 1

geek number 2

p/: this post does not intend to offend any geeks out there but it is just merely a fun for the three unknown ladies to unwind their stress....

check out how small cookie is..and when cookie monster can't find his cookie, he decided to grab the stress ball on my bed..naughty naughty cookie...

No comments: