Friday, October 10, 2008

Shen's 3rd Birthday Celebration (INTEC)

shen will be a total great liar if she ever claims that she never loves her INTEC friends...they are the person i knew in shah alam who brought so much joy and happiness into my life..they are those people who craved smiles on my face..they are those people who hug me when i was down..and shen just adore them tremendously...
initially, i thought i won't be celebrating my birthday in Intec as it falls during the holidays and i assumed that they will just forget about it as everyone is busy with their studies..but it wasn't true..they aren't that way in fact they planned so much for me..that i just couldn't express my gratefulness for them for making my 18th birthday such such a memorable, a birthday celebration that i will remember forever....though i ended up sick at night due to the celebration..lol.....but thanks a lot guys!

Shen's Prezzie from 'Intecnians'

cookie & elmo.....
both cuddly toys that i adore so much....
even though both of these items are not in my list of wanted items, but eventually these two gifts turned out to be the gifts that i loved most....

lol..now my bed is loaded with so many cuddly soft toys
wondering how i was going to transport them back to malacca end of this year...

xiang xiang with her printed tee for me..
(love the words on it..haaa thx gurl)

a big heart from two of my housemates
(sandy and shera)

cutie turtle from dearest connie...
(stop calling me te bu!!)

d.i.y gift from kk and chin..

card from everyone that i loved.

bracelet from shera and her aboyboy

so here comes how the celebration went and how i was tricked by my friends....

6.00pm : shen woke up from her afternoon nap feeling rather sad cause everyone will be busy during dinner except for mary anne... xiang said she is eating with billy and koo is eating with fana...so left me and mary anne only..

6.15pm : mary anne came to my house i was shocked cause we were supposed to meet at 6.30pm...gash said mary anne has an interest in ear piercing and was here to check out pics (wth??? i was cheated )

6.30pm : shen was making a big fuss cause both gash and mary anne are still lazing around in the house while she is exteremely hungry and starving.

6.35pm : a knock on the door and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here came koo, jia jee,and melissa with super huge party poppers and spray...ooo....so they are celebrating my birthday...but the weirdest thing was mary anne took out a camera.. ugghh..so she knew bout it too...yet again shen was cheated.
so that's how dirty my house ended up...lol


6.50pm : the four of them (koo, jj, melissa and gash) said let's celebrate both of you guys birthday (shen and mary anne) in pak li.....and both of us just agreed....

6.55pm: we bumped into connie on the way and she passed to me the turtle as my prezzie...

7.00pm: we arrived in pak li and we bumped into kumeran, subashini and nadesh. we sat together with them and shen immediately odered mee mamak ( the epic of the story)

7.10pm : the food arrived but the weird thing was in the whole table none ordered a single food except for me.... when i started eating, two greedy people (mary anne & koo) start digging into my food..grr....

we were cam-whoring while waiting for the arrival of my food
and
they forced me to wear the quirky glasses..lol

melissa looks so potterish...lol!

the celebrated gals
(shen & mary anne)

my mama in intec..
eheee love ya jia jee okasan..

us again..we were so ignorant at that time..not knowing all the plan that was going on.

mama and her anak...
look, shen inherited her eyes!

my loveable family in Intec since semester one.

and an additional new family member- the green turtle

my forever crazy wacky funny other half, koo.

7.15pm : i finished my food and the moment i finished my food they claimed of going to secret to buy cake for my birthday....

7.20pm : shen stepped into secret and was shocked to see a whole group of people there sitting and smilling cunningly....ooo...so now this is the real celebration....

7.30pm :the truth is revealed. i wasn't supposed to order anything in pak li because i was supposed to eat in secret ( that's what they planned) but because of my tam chiakness, i teroder mee mamak in pak li and all of them in secret have to wait for me to finish eating with a half-melting cake in front of them..lol..i got a whole great lectue from them for being greedy and they forced me to eat again in secret.

7.45pm : after all the lectures over, then the celebration begins..




those who were there yesterday.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE SUPRISES AND GIFTS!
now, i truly know who are my true friends and now i know which friends whom i should love in return and that will definitely be you guys!!! thanks for making my 18th birthday more fun than ever and i treasure you guys a lot! love ya! muaksss...

xoxo,
the very lucky gal to be celebrated yesterday.

No comments: