Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SHEN IS IN DANGER! ALERT!!!

MELAMINE is so indeed causing a great stir among my family and everyone in this world.....great..now it does not only cut down on my consumption of my favourite food but it is also rising lots of questions revolving on my health.

#1. first, i was told to stop eating MENTOS, my favourite sweet for the past 16 years..

#2. then, i was asked to stop consuming m&m, my favourite chocolate snack......

#3. I was then commanded by mummy to stop eating julie's cheese biscuit and that's was after i consumed 18 packets consecutively...wth????

#4. and now melamine is robbing away my OREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream!!!!


why does all the food i loved to eat contains melamine????
and i have been eating them every single day especially when i started studying in intec..
ooo..
am i in danger of kidney stone?????????????????????
shit...shit...shit...
shen is in danger....
now i am so cursing china's products for making me life way so miserable....my junkies are all gone and now i am forced by my mum to eat ORGANIC FOOD??? ranging from organic biscuits to organic milk to organic rice to organic raisins...call me the ORGANIC LADY....onwards....lol


MELAMINE'S DISASTER

Shen received a sms from her mum
"Shen, plz don't take d Julie's cheese bis and oreo coz this morning news said there's melamine in it..so plz take d organic bis onli until further notice, ok. Love mum".

my first reaction???
"oh shit, i just finished eating 18 packets of julie's bis and just consumed 3 packets of oreo this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i going to die??"

mum: shen, please throw away all the oreo's biscuits!

shen: oh dear, should i or should i not??? oreo is so delicious...and tempting...afterall, i been consuming so much...


why must oreo used melamine?? can't they get other milk product????
curse curse curse.


and now shen is going green for some organinc biscuit sent down by my mum all the way from malacca...
so
indeed..
now
i
am
officially
the

ORGANIC LADY!

kuang kuang kuang....

No comments: