Friday, October 3, 2008

Repainting = Brand New Room

after having to bear with the paint and turpentine smell for nearly a week, finally much of the painting around my house is done...and now it feels as if i am living in a brand new house..that's the power of new paint...
and.....because the repainting job is done during this raya break where shen is around in the house, you will understand why the final results where most of the walls turned out to be green...
firstly, the living room and the kitchen is apple white...and my parents room is lavender white.....and because i hate white a lot, i made a big fuss to my parents and finally i have the final word for my own room....and the result??? don't be shocked sis...i know u own the room too but hahahahahaha because i am in Malaysia, the power is in my hand......so here is our brand new room..........



don't u like it sis?
u better do.. :P

No comments: