Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ALERT!!!

Year 12 results out soon!

"SACE students in South Australia and Asia, and NTCE students in the Northern Territory, should receive their results in the post sometime during the week commencing 15 December 2008. Students can also access their results online from 8.30 a.m. (South Australian time) on the day, by logging in below."


Just an extract from ssabsa website. so i am just letting you guys know that results will be out soon on 15th december and you need your registration number. so if you forgotten your registration number just like me, try to recall it asap at least.. since results will be released 5.30am (malaysian time) be awake early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am extremely scared and freaked out because:-

1) i am in australia on that day which means i am all alone with no buddies by my side.

2) i will have a whole complete family surrounding me when i am checking my results including my sister and her boyfriend which is so damn not good.

3) i will have a hard time completing my uni application and keep in touch with idp since i am miles away.

4) i am not confident with what i done during exam which i totally do not want to see me results.


No comments: