Monday, December 8, 2008

My Best Friend

shirlyn and shen

I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there

she is my best friend.

yes..finally i met her after 3 months of our last outing. she is a great friend of mine whom i have known for nearly ten years. a friendship that is not build in a day but ten years. i have never expected being her good friend since we have so many differences from clothes to food and in fact everything including our loved ones.

that's her. the darling in my heart.
she is as sweet as ever, as demure as ever. she had many hard times and at times, i feel bad as i was not able to be there for her. i love her dearly and she know i do.

having her a my friend is a blessing in my life. she listens to my sorrows, jumps with me upon my happiness. she is like my shadow always there for me. she fetches me around for she is the one with driving licence while i am the one commenting on the clothes she choose.

we been classmates for only a few times but those few times are the happy moments i had with her. sharing stories, completing homework together and dancing together too for the rangers activities. those good old days that i had more time to spend with her to learn more about this angelic lady.
and i just hope our friendship will last till we are old..till we become granny where we are still able to sit by the balcony, sipping on our coffee holidng onto our grandchildren. awww...if only our friendship will last. thanks for being my friend and thanks for loving me.

shen and shirlyn
friends forever

i adore her even more as she is a great photographer
all the above pictures of me are taken by her.
thanks to her marvellous photography skills.

No comments: