Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sis, I'm Meeting You

after a year plus, i am finally reuniting with my sister again. i miss her a lot for she meant a lot to me and she is my only sibling i have.. we grew up together since we were young and we quarrelled over many trivial matters from food to clothes...but the best part i had with her is definitely late night gossips.. now she is 22 years old and as she gets more mature, she becomes busier with her life that both of us tend to be separated from each other. i am glad that i will be meeting her again soon enough, not any usual meeting but to attend the happy day for my sis- Her graduation. now she is an official accountant to be! i am so proud of her.

don't we look alike?
well, that's definitely the greatest excitement about going to australia. but part of me is definitely excited about landing my feet there to get an air of the place that i might be going next year. not might but I MUST. mum always tells me about this old superstitious thingy that if you ever go to a place for a holiday and you do your "big business" there, you are sure to return to that place again. hahaha get what i mean?? it's hard to say it on blog. so i am gonna make sure that i uses the bathroom every single day so that
i will RETURN TO AUSSIE.and the most fun part about going to australia is CHOCOLATES. i admit that i am a chocoholic and i indulge into the world's best chocolates ranging from dark chocolate to white fudge..yummy...please forgive me if i ever put on 10 pounds in australia.. wait wait choi choi!!!! it will not happen....it won't and i will make sure.

i just hope that i will have a blast in aussie with my family and meeting my sis again. *till now i shall be countdown-ting till the day i fly to aussie. *

No comments: