Wednesday, December 3, 2008

L license here i come


finally! finally! finally!
i am taking my driving license.
i wonder how many people will be laughing their heads out when they read this post.
alright.
i admit.
I CAN'T DRIVE YET!!!.
it is not really my fault actually, it is just that i was busy with studies in INTEC and my birthday is end of the year. yeah, pretty lame excuses...
but the point is
i am finally taking my license
at least before i fly to Australia.
so,
i am sure there are tonnes of genius pro drivers out there......while i am just a rookie..
hahahahahaa
so your guidance is cordially invited...
but i think i am going to be a reckless driver considering the fact that i enjoyed playing racing car so much from daytona usa to nfs underground...
wish me luck.
pray for me to get my P license at least by end of this year.
fuh.........

No comments: