Wednesday, December 24, 2008

is it a blessing in disguise?

the university that jpa has selected for us has been revealed.
while everyone flashes their smile and delight, i was not happy nor sad. stunned.
but i know my parents were truly disappointed and in fact frustrated especially my mum. they have such high hopes of me studying in monash uni..and because of that, i studied.. i studied..scored a ter that deserved me a place in monash uni.. but even a 99.4 score doesn't guaranteed anything when i finally ended up in a whole different uni in a different state. was it because monash min ter is 90 while queensland is 94??? is that's the reason that i wasn't allowed to be in monash for scoring a high ter? i am not being boastful. i am just learning to accept faith.

i guess everything has been planned for me and i know God knows what it's best for me
.
maybe it just wasn't my faith to be in monash uni and stay together with my sis. maybe it is just faithed that i am bound to live in a brand new place without any contacts. and to think about it again, i went to monash uni before and it is utterly small..not very much like a university..so actually still deep down in my heart when i was there that day,i hope it would be a bigger university. i guess God heard me and placed me in a better university. so here i am.

queensland baby, i am coming for u !!!!!!!!!full with pride and delight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


p/s: i am glad that koo is going to be my roommate..lol trust me there would be no more peace in my home...

No comments: