Saturday, December 13, 2008

Combinin the missin part of my family

yes shen is in melbourne now.
despite the utterly bad weather like strong wind and continuous rain, being with family makes you feel warm and fuzzy... finally i am able to see my sis again after about 9 months..indeed 9 months is pretty fast...and things doesn't change much just like our family bond. as for my sis, she is still the old shir li i have known for years - good in sense of direction, cute as ever and a good cook always. currently, i am staying in college square, place where my sis lives. a student's hostel which is pretty equivalent to a 5 star hotel. see aussie is such a great place to live. ok, that just a short update of me in australia and my where about. stay tune for more pics coming in. xoxo
p/s: shen is still pondering over her sace results.. please please please... =(


No comments: