Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008...

My last post for the year and yet my 300th post...
i have never realised that i had blog for such a long time and more precisely since form 3 but during that time nobody knows what blog is....unlike now...
finally the year came to an end....and i am glad that the touchdown of 2008 will arrived soon, in less than 24 hours more...
i am still waiting for my friends to call me for countdown!!
p/s: aiks, li lin cepat call other frens and go for numbering moments!!!!!

this year has not been an easy one for me. perhaps as i get older and more mature, i understood the meaning of hindrances and circumstances..that i understood the pain of going through... wouldn't it would be good if we are able to remain innocent and naive for all our lives? duh...impossible..
so i promise to myself the no more emoness over flooding me..no more emotions taking control of me. i must learnt to grow up and errr....be wiser perhaps? stop being piglety..muahahaa..

MY 2009 RESOLUTIONS.


1) Call mum and dad more often when i am in queensland.
2) Shed off at least 2kg to be below 45kg...
3) To be able to cook at least 10 dishes by end of the year
4) To be more interested in politics, economics bla bla bla (that's what adults are right?)
5) To blog more often to keep my friends updated with me..
6) Stop being a crybaby.
7) To take a better care of my poor health..
8) Do some exercise at least lazy bump shen...
9) To get good results survive in queensland university
10) To keep in touch with my friends more often.
11) To be loyal and good. (no more ficklish of me)
12) To improve my utterly horrible sense of direction..
13) Start loving myself more.....


hahaa........when i look back, my resolutions are pretty minor stuffs..but of course my major resolutions are not meant for public viewing..so...once again ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
and my final song for this year would definitely be...
lee hom - the sun washed by the spring rain

p/s: gimme me a guitar like that.. i want i want.

the spring after the year we are separated,
the memories are dissolving like snow,
those images of you when you are by my side,
flew far away, far away
after summer, the love will be locked in fall,
i feel better after surviving through the winter,
after rain, the rainbow appears in the sky,
illuminating a blue sky.
it is sunny after a heavy rain,
chorus
the sun is washed by spring rain,
every winter bring depressions and deep wounds,
i suddenly understand the shape of colouds,
if you listen to the rythm of the pouring rain
repeat chorus
....
repeat the song.

xoxo, shen.

No comments: