Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What a medical checkup....

medical checkup was something that i am least interested in, not because i am scared of the prickly needles or what-so-ever..it is just that mum always choose the community clinic near my neighborhood which is indeed less impressive compared to other hospitals.
imagine i have to return to the clinic 4 TIMES just to get my medical check up done. wth??

my 1st day of medical check up
usual stuffs that needed to be done..from hiv test to pregnancy test to blood test to x-ray to mantoux to eyesight test to measurement of height and weight...everything was smooth till the blood test moment. i have been injected numerous time and i have never felt any pain before..maybe just a little like ant bite..but this NURSE... (curse curse curse her).... who injected my hand left me with a swollen patch that would not cure even after a week. Imagine the pain i felt.. i am not sure what's wrong with it but i guess it must be the way she inserted the needle into my skin and the way she pulled the needle out..so now shen has a super big blueblack spot on her left hand.

my 2nd day of medical check up
returned to the clinic again to measure my mantoux spot. obviously i will go to the room where i got injected for it..but he chased me out into another room and that room chased me back into his room.. so i was left unattended and wandering. come on just measure my damn mantoux spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally someone kind enough to attend to me but damn it he don't even know how to measure it. he found a cm ruler but because the form wrote mm, he said he don't know how to use. wth?? just do some simple conversion of mutiply by 10. so called medical attendants.

my 3rd day of medical check up.
returned to the clinic yet again for dental check up because the previous days the dentists are unavailable and they deferred me for 4 days. i was scolded by the dentist for wearing short pants..................................................BRRRRRRRRRR!! I AM BURNING HOT!.... in the whole clinic, there is like hundreds of people wearing shorts and i am the only miserable one who got scolded. baka!

my 4th day of medical check up.
urine test...the personnel there was really great in helping me out and that's the only department i like in the whole procedure of my medical checkup. the funniest part was i do not have a single urine to collect at that time. i have no idea what's wrong with all my nephrons and tubules.. lol... they forced me to drink 800ml of water continuously on the spot. omg...imagine how bloated i was. when i returned home, i have to use the bathroom every 30 minutes and i guess my whole body has been detoxified effectively.


i am just hoping this would be my last medical checkup. i am seriously sick of it and just wanna get my report done.

No comments: