Monday, December 22, 2008

Melbourne Part Two - The Finale

I brought elmo to melbourne
since i have so many empty spaces in my luggage and it would be nice to hug something when you sleep especially when you are in a different place.but looks like elmo ends up flirting with his new found friend, the tasmanian devil. cute aren't they?

now i am back in malaysia.
and the only thing i can say is that malaysia is freaking hot compared to the summer in melbourne. i gonna miss melbourne and shall be crossing fingers now so that i will return to melb but for academic purposes instead. winkz..

and of course if you are a Ferrari fan just like, dining in Corottos is definitely a must-must. no excuses because that is the place where Michael shumacher, kimi rakkinoen and the rest of the Ferrari gang dine there if the formula one is in australia. so who knows right if you are lucky enough to bump into them??

awwwwwwwwwww...imagine me meeting kimi..like a dream come true..

since it is an Italian restaurant, they served pastas, pizza, cheese...and so on...
sadly that was the place too that caused me down with allergy at my lips. sigh..what a bad experience! so from now on no more salmon fish for my whole life...

dear salmon fishes, you have one less predator and that would be me!


daddy is vain. so now you know where i got my vanity from. just check out his hat..keep on changing..my typical old dear dad.

within the last few days in Melbourne, my sis took my family to Melbourne museum. trust me it ain't any old boring museum in malaysia...melbourne museum is just way too cool to be museum..
and the above building is an imax theatre. cool aren't they?

just drop by at melbourne museum next time cause the entrance is free for students. and you will be filled with loads of amazement.

dad, mum, sis, sis's bf.

i tried to live in the olden days of australian houses.. small indeed but full with warmth and loves...
don't ask me why i am sitting at a table fulled with foods.
and don't call me tam chiak ter.. -_-
thanks. muahahaa


i love this picture the most in my whole trip to melbourne..
my sis and i sitting on the moon.
S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G.



Tortoise shell, how can i miss that such large thingy? come on tortoise is my favourite animal way before piglet..


the fountain in front of the world heritage building...
finally a bright and sunny day. thank goodness after all the freezing wind and endless rain for days.

ok..flowers in melbourne are lovely. you won't feel bored staring at the garden park or wherever.



and my best buy from melbourne would definitely be this elmo t-shirt..
call me freak or anything
but
i am in love with elmo
but of cuz
after him.
muahahahahahaaa.

No comments: